Green Truro Festival is a 4-day event that gives local produce providers, retailers, garden establishments, organisations, community groups and education providers a chance to promote their products, projects and initiatives that motivate us all to lead a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
Whether you want to improve your health by eating healthy food and exercising, contribute to saving the environment, grow your own vegetables, support the promotion of wildlife in urban areas or learn more and get involved in various green initiatives already happening in Truro and Cornwall, This event will surely provide you with inspiration, advice and the right products.
This event will also coincide with the Judging of South West in Bloom Garden Competition on Thursday 11th July and we are excited to showcase all that Truro and Cornwall has to offer to the judges.
- Number of people committed:31
- Number of beneficiaries:58
- Number of commitments:94
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:22,1 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:111 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:22 994 €
- Total of measured € gains:63 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 20 474
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 56