The Cornwall Food Foundation’s, Community Food team, will demonstrate how to make a chunky super green soup with barley, oats and garlic and herb croutons. This delicious soup is packed full of nutrients and showcases the super grains that grow here in the UK.
You will also be joined by inspirational guest speakers Jack and Gemma, owners of the mobile zero waste shop, Incredible Bulk. Learn how and why the couple created the business and the importance of reducing our plastic waste.
Rachael Bice from Cornwall Council will also be discussing the importance of protecting the environment and celebrating our relationship with nature.
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0