From 06/11/2019 at 12:00 am to 06/11/2019 at 4:00 pm (ended)
The Cornwall Food Foundation will be visiting the Cornwall Council team at New County Hall to talk to staff about the benefits of joining the Cool Food movement. Council staff will be encouraged to commit to making small changes in their diet which can make a big collective impact.
If we want to lower our carbon emissions, then food is an issue that we need to tackle. By making small changes to your shopping and eating habits, you could make a big impact on the planet.
Organised by CFF
Truro, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:20
- Number of beneficiaries:35
- Number of commitments:79
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:27,0 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:38 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:26 481 €
- Total of measured € gains:40 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 23 591
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 36