From 21/09/2019 at 9:00 am to 21/09/2019 at 6:00 pm (ended)
Daventry Food Festival returns to Daventry High Street and Sheaf Street on Saturday 21st September 2019. With more than 50 food and drink stalls to explore, there will be plenty of tasty treats and delicious drinks to sample.
Those with a sweet tooth will be spoilt for choice, with everything from cupcakes to crepes to enjoy. Meanwhile, hot food options will include delicious Indian, Greek and Turkish cuisine, as well as hog roasts and burgers from local farms.
Tasty cocktails and coffees will be on hand if you are feeling thirsty, and there will also be plenty of produce to take home with you, as well as gifts for food lovers.
And you can come along to the Cool Food stand to make your pledge to cut the carbon on your plate!
Organised by PECT
High Street, Daventry, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:18
- Number of beneficiaries:36
- Number of commitments:39
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:12,7 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:116 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:11 439 €
- Total of measured € gains:94 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 10 189
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 84