Developing Skills for Business programme will be present at the Cornwall Skills Show 2019 which is held at Wadebridge Showground on 19th March. The event which gives over 2000 secondary school students the opportunity to connect with local businesses and gain an insight on future opportunities, aims to bridge the gap of knowledge between education and employment. During the day the Developing Skills for Business team will be connecting with businesses who would like the opportunity to shape the future of skills training in the county.
Cornwall Food foundation will be presenting Cool Food and the Hospitality and Agrifood Sector.
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0