From 12/03/2019 at 10:00 am to 12/03/2019 at 2:00 pm (ended)
Food for Change is about helping people to grow, cook and trade food through free, friendly and fun training. With the help of a personal support worker, participants can get involved with a variety of placements, courses, taster sessions and the chance to take part in lots of food events across Cornwall.
This includes FoodWorks, a six-session cooking and wellbeing class ran by chefs and a nutritionist to teach people new skills, ignite a passion for cooking and to grow their confidence.
Organised by CFF
Bodmin, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:6
- Number of beneficiaries:6
- Number of commitments:21
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:3,2 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:340 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:2 994 €
- Total of measured € gains:219 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 2 671
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 196