From 14/02/2019 at 10:00 am to 14/03/2019 at 2:00 pm (ended)
Food for Change is about helping people to grow, cook and trade food through free, friendly and fun training. With the help of a personal support worker, participants can get involved with a variety of placements, courses, taster sessions and the chance to take part in lots of food events across Cornwall.
This includes FoodWorks, a six-session cooking and wellbeing class ran by chefs and a nutritionist to teach people new skills, ignite a passion for cooking and to grow their confidence.
This is week 5 of the 6 weeks course.
Organised by CFF
Camborne, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:2
- Number of beneficiaries:2
- Number of commitments:6
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:1,2 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:1 444 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 1 292
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0