From 04/01/2019 at 10:00 am to 04/01/2019 at 2:00 pm (ended)
Join our special Winter Wellbeing FoodWorks session, where you can learn essential kitchen skills, along with tasty and simple recipes.
Our Fifteen Cornwall-trained chef Andrew will be cooking up delicious breakfast and lunch dishes to tempt your taste buds.
During the session, we’ll also be chatting about our goals and plans for the year ahead. Join us for a relaxed session away from the rush and noise of the Christmas season.
Organised by CFF
St Austell, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:6
- Number of beneficiaries:7
- Number of commitments:27
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:12,5 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:176 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:9 550 €
- Total of measured € gains:350 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 8 505
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 312