From 02/09/2019 at 12:00 pm to 02/09/2019 at 2:00 pm (ended)
Join Cornwall Food Foundation’s, Community Food team, and discover how to make your own homemade yoghurt! You will also learn how to roast beetroots and the benefits of using locally sourced fruits and herbs to infuse your drinking water.
You will also be joined by inspirational guest speaker, Matthew Thomson, CEO of Cornwall Food Foundation and Managing Director of Fifteen Cornwall for a talk on the Cool Food campaign and the importance of environmentally-friendly food.
This workshop is free to attend, please follow this link below to reserve your place.
Location: Old Bakery Studios, Blewetts Wharf, Malpas Rd, Truro TR1 1QH
Organised by CFF
Truro, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0