Join the Cornwall Food Foundation and discover how to make your own kombucha! You will also learn how to make a raw Pad Thai, a crisp, nutrient rich take on the classic Thai noodle dish.
You will also hear from inspirational guest speaker, Dr Sebastian Senociain on the importance of gut health.
Sebastian is a qualified western medical doctor who has also explored and integrated his practice through Ayurveda and Functional Medicine. At present, he is training in Culinary Medicine as a way of integrating functional nutrition concepts into everyday cooking, helping the body to heal and prevent disease through our diet.
This workshop is free to attend, please follow this link below to reserve your place.
Location: Old Bakery Studios, Blewetts Wharf, Malpas Rd, Truro TR1 1QH
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0