From 10/10/2019 at 12:00 am to 10/10/2019 at 5:00 pm (ended)
|The Lowestoft Cultural Conference is fast approaching, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Seagull Theatre for the launch the first Cultural Strategy for Lowestoft. Speakers include Stephen Baker (Chief Executive, East Suffolk Council), Helen Johnson (Great Places Project and Cultural Capacity Coordinator), Emma Butler-Smith (Chief Executive, Marina Theatre), Genevieve Christie (First Light Festival/Flipside), Kerry Blair (Head of Assets and Investment, East Suffolk Council), John Nicholls (Arts Quarter), Claudia West (Arts Council England), Phil Aves (Local Cultural Education Partnership), and Tony Calladine (Historic England).
The conference will start at 10am, there will be an opportunity to network over lunch with arts professionals from across the country and to sign up for the Cool Food project.
Organised by PECT
Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0