From 27/11/2019 at 6:00 pm to 27/11/2019 at 10:00 pm (ended)
PECT will be bringing together staff, Members and its Board for an annual meeting, where there will also be a presentation on Cool Food.
The team will be shown how to choose their Cool Food commitments and make new habits to save waste. Then they will be able to measure the impact of their actions, seeing how much carbon their commitments could help save, plus will be signed up to connect with the Cool Food community.
Organised by PECT
Ham Lane, Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:1
- Number of beneficiaries:1
- Number of commitments:1
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:280 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:129 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 115
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0