The annual Garden Festival in St. Austell, Cornwall is a celebration of the town’s famous gardens, beautiful surrounding landscapes, it’s bio-diverse local wildlife and all things green and gardening!
Welcoming all sectors of its vibrant community, the festival includes young and old, residents and visitors and features bands and music, projects by local schools and displays from local historic gardens, and retail stands from local plantsmen, conservation charities and food stalls.
Matthew Thomson CEO of Cornwall Food Foundation will be outside the comic book shop in the Market House creating superhero superfood salads!
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0