From 13/06/2019 at 8:45 am to 13/06/2019 at 4:00 pm (ended)
As well as discussing Sustainable Food Cities’ local and national role in the global mobilisation around food and health, climate change and waste, this event will also showcase practical local action on these and a wide range of other issues.
Members of the Cool Food team will be at the event to talk to attendees about taking the Cool Food challenge!
For more information visit www.sustainablefoodcities.org
Organised by PECT
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
- Number of people committed:5
- Number of beneficiaries:9
- Number of commitments:10
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:6,0 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:26 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:4 431 €
- Total of measured € gains:25 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 3 933
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 23