The Cool Food team will be heading to Perkins Engines, in Peterborough, on Friday 26th April to talk to the staff about Earth Day and the importance of looking after the environment.
We will show how making common-sense changes – including buying local food, preventing food-waste, and reducing the consumption of animal products – can help slow the rate of climate change.
While we’re there, we will be encouraging staff members to choose their food commitments, in order to help save money and carbon.
- Number of people committed:25
- Number of beneficiaries:45
- Number of commitments:79
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:17,0 t.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:242 kg.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:20 706 €
- Total of measured € gains:253 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 18 413
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 224