Join the Cornwall Food Foundation and discover how to make your own kombucha! You will also learn how to make a raw Pad Thai, a crisp, nutrient rich take on the classic Thai noodle dish.
You will also hear from inspirational guest speaker, Dr Sebastian Senociain on the importance of gut health.
Sebastian is a qualified western medical doctor who has also explored and integrated his practice through Ayurveda and Functional Medicine. At present, he is training in Culinary Medicine as a way of integrating functional nutrition concepts into everyday cooking, helping the body to heal and prevent disease through our diet.
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0