Make the Change is a special one-day event taking place at Eden to mark the beginning of a week of global events and action around the UN’s Climate Action Summit.
This event offers free entry on the day to all, plus there’ll be workshops, talks, film screenings, exhibits and more.
Visitors will be able to hear from individuals, thought leaders and organisations making positive environmental action.
Our Cool Food team will be in attendance to share tips and tricks on low-carbon eating and drinking.
Highlights also include:
- Keynote speech from philosopher Dr Glenn A. Albrecht, author of Earth Emotions: New Words for a New World.
- Film screening of the influential film A Plastic Ocean – Film Screening, with a plastic-related Q&A from producer Jo Ruxton.
- Drop-in carbon footprint sessions, run by mobile app makers Giki.
- Plant a seed – each and every visitor on the day will have the opportunity to do this, which Eden will grow on.
Come along to find new reasons to be hopeful, make new connections, and celebrate the individuals and groups making a difference – and demonstrating what we can all do to Make the Change and help safeguard the future of our planet.
- Number of people committed:0
- Number of beneficiaries:0
- Number of commitments:0
- Total of potential CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of measured CO₂ gains:0.eq CO₂
- Total of potential € gains:0 €
- Total of measured € gains:0 €
- Total of potential £ gains:£ 0
- Total of measured £ gains:£ 0