- 3 inches of cucumber
- 1/2 apple
- 1 large sprig of mint
A simple way to cut down on carbon and be a little kinder to the environment is to invest in a good water bottle and take it with you wherever you go. But, if you don’t love water and find yourself tempted to buy soft drinks in single-use containers, then we’ve got a great infused water suggestion for you.
- Peel and chop the cucumber and apple.
- Gently tear the mint leaves.
- Leave to infuse for at least an hour and enjoy throughout the day.
- Mix it up by adding lemon, lime or melon to your infusion.
This drink is packed with antioxidants and vitamins to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
- Swap soft drinks for water
- Have tea-free days
- Have coffee-free days