- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 turnip
- 1 carrot
- 2 leeks
- 2oz pea shoots
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 pepper
- 1 tin of sweet corn
- 5 cups of stock
Try this delicious pea soup recipe with a twist. With lot’s of veggie goodness, it’s sure to go down a treat with all the family.
- Roast the peppers whole, when done, peel skin and chop into small cubes.
- Chop the leeks into small slices and sauté.
- Add the pea shoots and stir.
- Add the diced garlic.
- Add 5 cups of stock and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add in sweet corn.
- Blend the soup.
Publication date: 19 December 2019
This recipe is proposed for the commitment(s):
- Challenge: 7 vegetarian meals per week
- Choose local, seasonal and organic vegetables
- Introduce vegetarian meals
- Make your own meals
- Reduce your food waste