- 100g stem ginger, finely chopped
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 200g good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150ml single cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting
Looking for Christmas party food that everyone will devour?
Try our easy Christmas canapés recipes and Christmas nibbles for the best Christmas party food.
Chocolate and orange are a festive flavour combination that goes together like holly and ivy.
The combination of ginger, orange and dark chocolate in these truffles is utterly delicious!
- Place the chocolate in a mixing bowl and place to one side.
- Bring the cream to a boil and pour over the chocolate. Mix until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Add the stem ginger and orange zest and mix well. Place into a fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Place some cocoa powder into a bowl and set to one side. Scoop out 1 tsp of the mix at a time and roll into a smooth ball, roll in cocoa powder and place on a serving plate. Continue the process for the remaining mix and enjoy.